- Counseling for individuals, couples and families
- Premarital counseling
- Walk-and-talk sessions where therapy happens outdoors as we walk on trails through Mount Tabor Park or the Eastbank Esplanade (available by client request; client and therapist will determine together whether this is an appropriate modality based on client needs)
- Facilitation of psychoeducational or support groups
Areas of interest:
- Building connection and intimacy in significant relationships
- Recovering and rebuilding damaged trust in intimate relationships
- Grief, loss, and the meaning-making process
- Transition to parenthood
- Parenting children through grief, loss, trauma, transition
- Infertility, miscarriage, pregnancy and infant loss, subsequent pregnancies
- Women’s identity development and life stage transitions
- Preparation for marriage
- Navigating career transitions
- Spiritual and religious concerns, including faith, doubt, and recovery from damaging experiences with faith or religion
- An initial 15 minute phone consulation is always free. Feel free to call me to explore whether I might be a good fit for your needs.
- Regular 50 minute counseling session for individuals or couples – $90
- Double sessions (100 minutes) are possible based upon counselor availability – $175 per session
- It is customary to pay for professional services at the beginning of the session. I accept cash, check, and major credit cards. I currently am not able to bill insurance, but will be happy to provide you with a receipt for your insurance or tax purposes.
- A limited number of reduced fee slots are available to enable clients who would otherwise be financially unable to commit to weekly or bi-weekly sessions. If finances would limit your ability to come to counseling regularly, please inquire about the availability of a reduced fee agreement.
Professional Disclosure Statement
Click to download.